Friday, December 16, 2016

Marking Period 2/ first 5 weeks

For the first week of the new 2nd marking period, I got to learn to how to use pixlr. Pixlr.com is basically like photo shop. The assignment I had to do consisted of 5 Pictures of myself in 5 different parts of the world.

For my 2nd week I had to decide where I was going to be in my 5 pictures. It took some thinking but I finally decided through trial and error. I had decided the Colosseum, Amazon Rain forest, Gondwana Desert, Mt. Fuji and the pink lake. I chose all of these places because I thought  each of them was very unique. 

Before starting the project, I needed some practice. So I chose a celebrity and a random place. From there I ended up with Trumpzilla in the Gondwana Desert. It took some work, but finally came out great......and a little funny!

Now came week 4, which gave me a good two weeks to finish my project. I started with a picture of myself in the Amazon Rain forest. After finishing my first 3 pictures, I had finally realized that the picture of me in the Amazon had a bit of a godly glow. So I decided to keep it because it gave the picture a cool effect.

Final week. I had to complete my final picture. This picture showed me and a skydiver over the Pink Lake in Australia. Of all my pictures, I think this one was the hardest because I could of done it better and it was very hard/stressful to find the right pose for my self over the skydiver.



Link to all pictures and write-ups for all 5 pictures

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jJPQSDnGRA4jplx6hEtJEFLazQF78MOBd1hzsiuWCaA/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment